Tuesday, February 27, 2007

my inking werk

what a week..finally..i get to have a diner with my company...(preveious company kat cyberjaya jangan mimpi la nak dapat company diner of benefit..heheh)...nie celebrate sekali ngan chinese new year..am i full that night.
pencil sketch for my comic..i self reject...for me..one pg is not enough..
so i go for double spread page...syok gak doin' landscape
don't ever get into to trouble wth my lil' princess here...goin' to her second month


from pencil to ink...wanted to simplified my inking 'ter' detail lak..

try to squeeze time while doin my tight comic schedule
(hari2 tido pkl 2 woooo)
my company dinner @ Armada Hotel...

that's all folks..c ya on next post..
gotta go back finishin my storyboard werk..
n
damn my MSC comic got anthr 24pg to finish da script n layout




3 comments:

ayahana said...

oit tulen.. aku ni farok.. hehehe gempak gila ko sekarang... grats on your baby princess

Mohd. Fahmy b. Mohd Hashim said...

yg ink tu pakai pen brush ke pakai brush? buat ala2 tim sale punya brush best wooo.. simple je. takder mnk sub inking ke? bila nk jumpa ko tnjuk cover ni ek..

azhar said...

ahahah,,,abg farok..

welcome..welcome..

thanks for dropping by..
ajak le kekawan jasin ke blog ku..hehehehe

mana ada gempak biasa aje..

Amy> pakai brush + pen..
tgh bz..nanti aku drop by..tapi make sure pkl 6 stgh ko dah ada kat 19..

selalu aku datang ko asyik takde rumah je